Friday, November 11, 2005

Very little poker

Yay! I finally got to play a little poker last night. Very little mind you. I played a heads up match against Sailor Moe. It was a fun match as it usually is against Leon and I was able to come out ahead. I had him down to about 1500 in chips (5k starting) when he moved in. I had K6o and thought my K might be good and if not, I would just double him to around 3k and still have a 4k lead so I made a pretty loose call. He had KJ and had me dominated. I sucked out by hitting a 6 on the flop though. Sometimes getting lucky is necessary!

Tonight I get to play in our regular home game and I'm really looking forward to it. The competition is always topnotch and the people are great. You can't help but learn when you play a home game with these people! Maybe tomorrow I can post on how I won it tonight......

The best of the lousiest and the lousiest of the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home