Friday, November 04, 2005

Unintended break

Well, my non posting has been semi-unintentional as I've had plenty to write about but have been to lazy to post. The unintended break I am referring to is online poker. I realized last night that I have not played many tournaments online and very few at PSO over the last few months. I will try to rectify this in November but will have to deal with the 10 days I am gone for deer season. Hopefully I can get in 3 or 4 tournaments a week on PSO. I played on Tuesday and Wednesday nights finishing 20th and 9th respectively. I didn't play real good on Tuesday (not bad but not good) but I feel I played pretty well on Wednesday. Not great, but not bad. I still can't stay focused for some reason. I'm out reading on geocaching or trying to figure out why the Vikings suck so bad instead of focusing on poker. On Tuesday I got to entertain myself by watching the WSOP on ESPN .

I'm starting to think that Stacked is going to be vaporware with the release date now pushed back to February 2006. Will we ever see this game? The "it will be released when its done" is BS. Set a schedule and deliver as promised. I have preordered the game and with the delay it is a waste of money.

Well, at least I get to go to the northwoods this weekend. It will be nice to be out in the woods again. Perhaps this is what I need to recharge my focus. Have to get the treestands and such ready for deer season in two weeks. Minnesotans are out deer hunting this weekend but since I hunt in Wisconsin, I have to wait two more weeks. I think from my discussion of my lack of focus you might have an understanding of what a patient guy I am! Well, maybe see ya on Monday with another post!

The best of the lousiest, and the lousiest of the best!

2 Comments:

Blogger jason said...

you're alive! outstanding!

5:57 PM  
Blogger jason said...

so much for posting on monday!

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home