Limit
I played some limit hold'em on Full Tilt last night. Another winning limit session. Up a little over $60 after 3 hours at the 1/2 level. I have been doing well whenever I play limit and I may start concetrating on playing limit for the most part. Its an easier and more consistent way of making money. I enjoy tournament poker much more but I can spend a few hours playing and either be up a little or down. Maybe I'll move up a level and see how 2/4 or 3/6 goes. I want a longer track record thought in limit before I move up. Also playing at the 1/2 level is pretty straight forward ABC poker so as I move up I will have to mix it up a little more. I think that how I play limit affects how I play tournaments though. I'm going to need to keep these two styles seperate if I hope to be succesful at either.
I understand that the Minnesota Vikings are playing a football game on Sunday. Apparently they do have time for some football even with all the boat tours and police interviews they are doing..... btw, the Bears suck
I understand that the Minnesota Vikings are playing a football game on Sunday. Apparently they do have time for some football even with all the boat tours and police interviews they are doing..... btw, the Bears suck


2 Comments:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
yeah, yeah. Ok, you got another post!
Post a Comment
<< Home