Brat Camp
Not much poker wise again last night. I played on tournament where I did a lesson. I was getting shortstacked and pushed on a Q55 flop with QJ thinking I was facing an overpair, I was, the other person had ppKs, end of the tournament.
I was kind of distracted last night by a show on ABC called "Brat Camp." http://abc.go.com/primetime/bratcamp/index.html I have no idea if this is a new show or has been on a while since I don't watch much television anymore. Anyway this show is filled with "problem" kids. Their parents send them to a place called SageWalk I think. The idea behind SageWalk is that they take them out into the wilderness where they have to camp and survive for at least 60 days or something like that. This isn't a Survivor type show where they have to scrounge for everything but they do have to take care of their camp, get ready by a certain time, etc. It was actually a pretty good show. All these kids think they are badasses. Then they have to do a 7 mile hike with a 40 lb pack and they are all whining like a bunch of pansies. Anyway, this might be a show worth watching. In the two hours it was on last night you could already start to see changes in some of the kids. Hopefully it will help them deal with whatever issues they have.
I was kind of distracted last night by a show on ABC called "Brat Camp." http://abc.go.com/primetime/bratcamp/index.html I have no idea if this is a new show or has been on a while since I don't watch much television anymore. Anyway this show is filled with "problem" kids. Their parents send them to a place called SageWalk I think. The idea behind SageWalk is that they take them out into the wilderness where they have to camp and survive for at least 60 days or something like that. This isn't a Survivor type show where they have to scrounge for everything but they do have to take care of their camp, get ready by a certain time, etc. It was actually a pretty good show. All these kids think they are badasses. Then they have to do a 7 mile hike with a 40 lb pack and they are all whining like a bunch of pansies. Anyway, this might be a show worth watching. In the two hours it was on last night you could already start to see changes in some of the kids. Hopefully it will help them deal with whatever issues they have.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home