No Time = No Poker
Even though I want to play more this month it seems things are transpiring against me. Monday nights I play in the bar league so that is out. Yesterday I got a call from my realtor to inform me that they were putting on a seminar on one of the properties I am trying to purchase so I attended that last night. I got home around 9:30 and didn't want to get involved in a tournament that could keep me up all night. Tonight I am going to fix the brakes in my truck since I am of the understanding that being able to stop is a good thing. If that doesn't take me too late into the night maybe I can play. I have to play a few heads up matches so if nothing else maybe I can get a couple of them taken care of. Then on Friday I have a home game to play so I won't be online then either. I really have no idea how you folks with kids find time to play poker....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home