Monday, January 09, 2006

Random Thoughts

Congrats to PanRains on winning the Winners Choice event on FT. His brother, TheOSU and him are making quite the poker family! WTG!

In a class move new Vikings head coach Brad Childress fired most of the current coaching staff by phone over the weekend. While he had said that he would talk to them all on Wednesday I guess he didn't have the balls to talk to them in person to let them know they no longer had a job. I suppose it is easier to fire someone when you don't have to look at them. I'm glad the Vikes are changing their ways....

It looks like Tampa Buccaneers Defensive Backs coach, Mike Tomlin may be our new Defensive Coordinator. This seems like a good move. Tampa's defense is always good and the secondary has performed well under him. It's quite a promotion for him and I think the young man should be up to it.

The poker lesson I'm working on this week is going well. Funny, I seem to be losing chips in areas other than the lesson. I think I'm actually making money on my lesson hands. I'm also seeing between 35-50% of flops depending on the stage of the tournament which needless to say is slightly more than what I have seen in the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home