Tuesday, January 10, 2006

No More Free Poker

Well, I stopped by the bar I used to play poker in. They have supposedly stopped their association with mnpokerleague.com so I probably won't be playing in anymore bar tournaments except on a rare occasion. The good thing about the mnpokerleague was the possibility of winning a seat to the WSOP. Without that, there's not much reason to spend time playing bar poker in Minnesota. I'll keep an eye on things and if somewhere in the Cities accociates themself with mnpokerleague I will start back up again. The next closes locations are over 50 miles from home and that ain't worth it.

No poker last night as I went to the bar and enjoyed 2 for 1 happy hour specials. Then I went to another bar and shot some pool with some coworkers. For not shooting pool in about 3 months I shot pretty good! It will be back to lesson learning tonight though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home