Semi Truck > Grand Prix

So after not posting for a couple of month's again I return. Of course this is not a poker related post so stop now if you are here for poker. I'm sure you've seen some lines in my posts or other people's post like KK < 72o. I've usually used these to indicate that my pocket Kings got beat by the much better hadn or 72 offsuit. Well the semi truck in this case is definatly the favorite so I can't say I suffered a bad beat but I liked how the title looked so I used it. Yesterday while on my way to work a semi truck decided that he wanted to occupy the space that I was currently in. Needless to say I lost. Short recap is I was in the left lane where another freeway merges together from the left. The left lane does not end and becomes the third lane thus putting me in the center lane. My lane had slowed down because another semi changed lanes into ours. While I was slowing down and paying attention to what was going on in front of me I felt and heard something hit me and felt my car being pushed. I looked to my left immediatly and saw the headlight of another semi inches from my drive side window. Basically this guy decided to change lanes into where I was and apparently did not see me. I was ahead of him so I have no idea if he was signaling or not. His front tire left a nice Nascar type mark on my door and the lugnuts from his front wheel tore up my rear fender and door pretty good. I stopped he didn't. Nice. I only got a partial license number so the State Patrol said there wasn't much they could do. Good news is I'm not hurt and the car is repairable. It could have been much worse if I would have spun out or something but due to my driving practice during my teen years in vacant parking lots and on frozen lakes I was able to prevent a spin out. Yep, it sucks but like I said, I'm not hurt so in the realm of things it's ok.
Maybe I can post something about poker one of these days.....
later


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home