Early Bust and Limit HE
I played a 6000 starting chip tournament last night on PSO. I busted out first which hasn't happened in a long time. Still doing lessons so I'll use that as my excuse. While trying to do the lesson I was making moves on 3 of the first 4 hands. Oh well, I definitly would not have played this hands the same way back to back had I not been doing the lesson. While making moves on weak players/bets is a good thing at the beginning of a tournament I don't think I should do as many until I get a little bit of a read on the table. By begininng I'm really referring to the first 5 hands as in this tournament! :) There are a lot of new players on PSO and a lot more that I don't know or have never played with. This is a good thing since it requires me to read them better and faster. While playing on sites like FT and Party Poker, I may run into some of the same people the number of players there and in the tournaments are too large to have an ongoing intimate knowledge of all.
After the early bust I decided to go make a little cash on FT playing 2/4 LHE. I got onto a table pretty quick and started making money. I got up about $90 before I lost a good chunk of it when my flopped full house with pp9s was rivered by a bigger full house when she hit one of her two queens. Not too long later I lost some more when my ppJ lost to ppQs. I was beginning to dislike the ladies! I ground it out though to end the evening +82 so all is not lost!
After the early bust I decided to go make a little cash on FT playing 2/4 LHE. I got onto a table pretty quick and started making money. I got up about $90 before I lost a good chunk of it when my flopped full house with pp9s was rivered by a bigger full house when she hit one of her two queens. Not too long later I lost some more when my ppJ lost to ppQs. I was beginning to dislike the ladies! I ground it out though to end the evening +82 so all is not lost!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home