Out First Again
Friday was my turn to host the home game. Luckily I won't have to host for another six weeks as we have a three person rotation. Lucky you ask? Why yes. Apparently I am destined to bust out first when I host the game. Twice in a row now I have busted out first in my own home game. Sort of irritating. I'm not overly surprised by it since the competition is pretty darn good for a home game. The hand that hurt me is when my ppT lost to Jordan's ppA when she smooth called my preflop raise and the board was only eight high. Luckily the board had some straigt possibilities so I did notgo broke. I should just fold any hand that Jordan is in with me since she always kicks my butt. She's a heck of a player so I shouldn't be surprised but for some reason, she seems to have my number. Anyway, after losing that hand, I was shortstacked and couldn't double up. At least I didn't have ppQ cracked twice like TheMills did. It was hard not to laugh. Online a person would claim the RNG was rigged! As usual, Friday night was a fun time and I'm looking to do better in two weeks when Terry hosts. I'm going to try and be sober for that one. Last time he hosted I had a few drinks before hand which I normally don't like to do when I play poker.
The dogs got a bath this weekend and now smell clean. It's hard in winter time because it takes so long for them to dry off. I don't want them going outside when its frigid out if they are a little wet. This weekend was warm enough though.
Monday night pool is tonight, hopefully it will get done early enough that I can get a little poker in this evening. I need to make some more coin since I cashed some out to pay for my Korn concert tickets and the darts I ordered. I'm going to try and force the wife to go out every other Wednesday to throw some darts and spend some time together.
Oh, I played in the PSO Scoop 1k freeroll. Made money early on ppA, lost most if the next hand with ppK! (yes, they do suck Jim!) I can't say I was really focused for this event. The only real money is for first or second and then first only pays out 270 or so. It's a lot of time invested so I couldn't give it my undivided attention. I didn't even play in the evening freeroll as I didn't want to spend the time on it.
The dogs got a bath this weekend and now smell clean. It's hard in winter time because it takes so long for them to dry off. I don't want them going outside when its frigid out if they are a little wet. This weekend was warm enough though.
Monday night pool is tonight, hopefully it will get done early enough that I can get a little poker in this evening. I need to make some more coin since I cashed some out to pay for my Korn concert tickets and the darts I ordered. I'm going to try and force the wife to go out every other Wednesday to throw some darts and spend some time together.
Oh, I played in the PSO Scoop 1k freeroll. Made money early on ppA, lost most if the next hand with ppK! (yes, they do suck Jim!) I can't say I was really focused for this event. The only real money is for first or second and then first only pays out 270 or so. It's a lot of time invested so I couldn't give it my undivided attention. I didn't even play in the evening freeroll as I didn't want to spend the time on it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home