Not a good night
Well, it was bound to happen. I've been running well at the 2/4 limit tables lately. Last night that came to an end. I lost about $70. A combination of poor hands, an extremely loose table and most importantly, me playing poorly all combined to take my money last night. I really wasn't playing well last night at limit and should have recognized this sooner and not played. I got down a little early and figured I could grind it out for a positive evening like I have in the past. That didn't happen. It's the nature of things but if I had been playing better I would have lost less.
Then I played the Full Tilt 16K event last night. I was card dead the entire evening stealing a few pots here and there to stay alive until I got to around the dreaded 10x BB. I pushed with pp8 needing to double and got called by KQo. Flop is KQ4, sigh, Turn 8! Yes!, River, K, wtf?!? Nice roller coaster hand. Then I played a SnG. I doubled up early when KK > 99.
Edit: Bah! blogger.com screwed up the resst of my post thinking my "greater than" signs were html tags. Short story, lost the SnG when I lost three coinflips. bah
Then I played the Full Tilt 16K event last night. I was card dead the entire evening stealing a few pots here and there to stay alive until I got to around the dreaded 10x BB. I pushed with pp8 needing to double and got called by KQo. Flop is KQ4, sigh, Turn 8! Yes!, River, K, wtf?!? Nice roller coaster hand. Then I played a SnG. I doubled up early when KK > 99.
Edit: Bah! blogger.com screwed up the resst of my post thinking my "greater than" signs were html tags. Short story, lost the SnG when I lost three coinflips. bah


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home