Tuesday
Not much poker over the weekend. I had the joy of busting out first in my own home event. I had the completely wrong read on a guy and I played the hand terribly. Oh well, that gave me a chance to drink some beer.
I haven't played a lot of SnGs on PSO in a while. I figure the time was better spent playing for real money. However the other night I needed a little ego boost and to blow off some steam so I played on in which I took first. I think I may try to play ten of these each month on PSO just to get my round 2 qualification if I'm not running well in the MTTs or if I'm doing a lesson and my % suffers because of it. The bad part of these is they don't translate well into a real money SnG, imo. The structure is too deep and slow in comparison to a real money SnG. I can sit back, wait for hands and some fish will pay me off. I've found that I need to be more aggressive in a real money one then I would be at PSO. I just don't want my game to change so my real money SnGs are affected.
I haven't played a lot of SnGs on PSO in a while. I figure the time was better spent playing for real money. However the other night I needed a little ego boost and to blow off some steam so I played on in which I took first. I think I may try to play ten of these each month on PSO just to get my round 2 qualification if I'm not running well in the MTTs or if I'm doing a lesson and my % suffers because of it. The bad part of these is they don't translate well into a real money SnG, imo. The structure is too deep and slow in comparison to a real money SnG. I can sit back, wait for hands and some fish will pay me off. I've found that I need to be more aggressive in a real money one then I would be at PSO. I just don't want my game to change so my real money SnGs are affected.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home