Friday, September 15, 2006

Motorcycle for Sale

If you know of anyone in the Twin Cities area looking for a motorcycle, I'm trying to sell mine. Details are below. I'm not quitting riding, I just want to get a new bike. This one has served me well but I want to get a new 2007 HD Softail Custom. It's the bike I've wanted since I was young and HD finally brought them back. That and HD now uas a 96 ci motor instead of the 88 and a 6 speed transmission as default. My current motorcycle was supposed to be a temp bike for 1 or 2 years, now 6 years down the road.... sigh...

1994 XLH Sportster 883 Deluxe. Forward controls, lots of chrome, 3.5 gallon gas tank, detachable windshield, saddlebags, Screaming Eagle ignition and S&S air cleaner. New battery this spring. New tires on front and back at 23,500. Speedo, tach and oil pressure gauges. 25,500 miles - $4000

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home