Dance Magazine?!?
So I'm at the Viking game yesterday. I might have been a little drunk since I started tailgating at the usual 6:30 AM. Anyway, the four seats next to my seats are corporate seats that some company in Rochester owns. I don't think in the last 4 years that I have ever seen the same people in those seats. Yesterday there is a girl that appeared to be 11 or 12 sitting next to my wife in one of these seats. I notice before the game starts that she is reading something. I assume it's the game program or something and don't pay it much attention. Sometime later I notice that it's not the game program but a magazine dedicated to dance. Now I don't think this is like a ballroom dance thing but seems to be like a cheerleader/danceline sort of magazine. Now first off I didn't even know that this sort of magazine existed let alone that someone would buy it. Second, you don't read a dance magazine at an NFL game! Corporate seats suck to begin with but this took the cake that instead of a real fan having a chance to see a game, a bored 12 year old girl sat 13 rows up in the endzone reading her dance magazine for the entire game. The most interest she showed is when the Viking Cheerleaders did something. I think she was offended when Ragnar started imitating the cheerleaders moves. I thought Ragnar did a pretty good job!
I'll try to post some pics from the tailgate tomorrow if I can remember to bring in my camera.
Skol!
I'll try to post some pics from the tailgate tomorrow if I can remember to bring in my camera.
Skol!


1 Comments:
Vikes look good....Bears are a big test.
Post a Comment
<< Home