Carolina Tailgate

Pictures are posted for the Carolina tailgate. Pic can be found HERE. I was going to write something about it but you are getting the Reader's Digest version. Got down to the Rapid Park lot around 6:30 with the wife, got parked and started setting up. Saw Dave pull in around 6:45, watched him drive around and not find us. He parked by the entrance so we watched him sit there for 20 minutes before he finally saw us. Dutch, Amy and the gang got there around 7:30 or so. Started drinking. Dan made good food. Miller Lite eye candy (20 yr old girls) stopped by with free towels and a bottle opener that looked like a Viking helmet. Hung the opener off my zipper. Watched Jenn and Molly play a new tailgate game, "the wiener toss". Apparently tofu hot dogs are not good for anything else. Drank some more, went to the game, came back, had a few post game beers then went home. Wife drove me home so I did not break any laws pertaining to the consumption of alcohol and operating a motor vehicle.
Brewed a batch of Northern Brewer Winter Warmer last night. Not much activity in the fermenter this morning. I expect a longer lag time with this high gravity beer but hopefully the activity will pick up by this evening. Otherwise I am going to start thinking that I screwed something up with my yeast starter. Go Beer!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home